Balancing the needs of today's communities with sensitive natural resources is paramount for successful projects. CTS provides innovative solutions to the intricacies found in today's complicated project environment.
CTS engineers work closely with in-house environmental services and traffic consultants, jurisdictions at all levels, contractors, geotechnical engineers and architects to ensure that all requirements are met, strategically and timely.
In-house tracking of all projects through the entire process allows us to ensure that critical deadlines are being met. Our broad technical and procedural skills and project management expertise will ensure the success of your project.
CTS offers full-service engineering services from start to finish:
Plans and Studies
- Wastewater Plans
- Water Quality Studies
- Drainage Studies, Grading and Erosion Control Plans
- Feasibility Studies and Conceptual Design
- Rate Designs and System Development Charges
Site Development Surveying, Planning and Specifications
- Construction Cost Estimating, Construction Observation and Construction-Related Services
- Water Resources and Water Supply Plans
- Watershed Planning
- Hydrologic and Hydraulic Studies
- Storm-water Management Plans
Infrastructure Design of both new and rehabilitation projects for water works, wastewater, sewer and storm water, utility coordination, and traffic and transportation projects
- Traffic Impact Analyses
- Street and Road Design
- Utility Analysis and Design
- Signal and Street Lighting Design
- Detention and Water Quality Facilities
- Operational Analyses
- Dam and Reservoir Design
- Retaining Wall Systems
All information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
Copyright 2004-2005 Parati Company. All rights Reserved.